Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"To All That Come to This Happy Place, Welcome."

I have set up this blog to share my love and knowledge of Disney World. From the parks, characters, hotels, transportation, shopping and food I hope to give you information that will ensure a magical experience for all who visit Orlando!


When planning a trip to Disney World, your hotel choice could make or break your vacation. If it is your first time to Disney,why not make your stay the best it can be? I suggest staying at a Disney Resort or a chain hotel located on Disney property. The service you will receive at one of these hotels is miles above that which you will see outside of the Disney realm. The accommodations and amenities are also worth the extra splurge. There are different themes to each resort at a variety of prices so there is something for everyone!

The Grand Floridian is the cream of the crop when it comes to Disney Resorts. If you're willing to spend the money, it is an amazing experience! They have a wonderful character breakfast for children along with direct boat transport to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.


On my last trip to Disney in January 2010, I took some time to visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge. This hotel is stunning! I hope to stay here on my next visit. The staff is very conscientious of their guests' needs and always greet you with a smile.




There is a floor to ceiling window in the lobby of the lodge that overlooks the grounds complete with zebras and giraffes grazing in their natural habitat. It is a sight for all to enjoy. Guests also have the option to take a private safari on location.




"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."—Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment