Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Magical Monorail

Your journey in Orlando begins as you step onto the monorail at the Orlando Airport(MCO). Before you know it you will be quoting the phrase that every journey on the monrail begins with: "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas." It took me a while to figure out how to say the spanish translation but once I did I couldn't stop. For some reason, I love the feeling I get when I'm on the monorail. I think it's the fact that when I'm stepping on board I know I'm on my way to one of the parks, which is always an exciting experience. Many times, children will be given the chance to ride in the front of the monorail with the conductor. When I was younger I was able to do this. All children enjoy riding in the front of the monorail looking out over Mickey's kingdom imagining what awaits them inside the parks.


"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment